Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ch-ch-changes

I'm slightly altering my challenge. I'm still going to do 30 classes, but I'm giving myself 35 days to complete them. My back injury really threw me off last week, and I totally forgot my bikram shorts yesterday (I grabbed the top and towel, but no shorts...who does that?). By the time I got home, it was too late to make it all the way out to Bethesda.

So, with that being said, today is technically day 14! Weeeeee! And I remembered my shorts! Weeeee again!

Part of me feels like I failed, but the other part knows that this is the right thing to do. Back injuries are no joke. Injuries in general are no joke. I'm still all paranoid about my toes that I broke a couple months ago. Which reminds me....I need to take my calcium pill (see, paranoid).

See you on the mat!

No comments:

Post a Comment